- Promote the REISA network and host network meetings and events
- Develop partnerships with new community groups for best practices sharing according to needs
- Act as a resource to the CIUSSS de l’est-de-Montreal and the CIUSSS du Nord-de-Montréal
- Participate in events and opportunities to represent the network and sensitise partners to English-speaking community needs and priorities
- Develop partnerships for the McGill Retention of Health Professionals in Montreal’s east end
The Networking and Partnership Initiative (NPI)
The NPI is a program designed to support Quebec’s minority English-speaking communities in improving and maintaining access to the full range of Health and Social Services. The program supports the capacity of Quebec’s English-speaking communities to ensure their vitality through cooperation and partnership with the health and social services system. To achieve this, the program currently funds the development of 20 community health and social service networks (NPIs). Funding for this program is provided by Health Canada and the project is managed by CHSSN.
- Identify and participate on decision making and advisory structures
- Research, produce and disseminate evidence base and best-practice tools and documents
- Referral of services and dissemination of community and health information
- Community Network Table Coordination and organizing the annual Community Network Forum
- Sponsor and lead opportunities for community development in the English-speaking community
- Establish community priorities in collaboration with partners
REISA shared a video.
2 years ago
In September, REISA will be piloting an eight-week program with LIFT Director Jonathan Sbrollini at Laurier Macdonald high school. The program aims to equip youth with healthy habits in order to achieve high levels of well-being. Psycho-social education and practical learning will be animated by experts including a yoga teacher, osteopath and nutritionist. We are excited! ...
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- REISACTION Newsletter no.23March 19, 2018 - 7:34 pm
REISACTION Newsletter no.23
- REISACTION Newsletter no.24March 19, 2018 - 7:28 pm
Reisaction Newsletter no.24
- REISACTION Newsletter No.21August 22, 2017 - 6:30 pm
- REISACTION Newsletter no 20June 19, 2017 - 6:04 pm
What’s new at REISA?